College Equality and Diversity Committee Remit
1. Lead the development, review and implementation of the College EDI strategy, and support their underpinning of the College Strategic Plan.
2. Create a joined up approach to EDI across the College, which encompasses professional services, academic and student interests.
3. Ensure alignment with University EDI strategy through representation and consultation with EDIC, the EDIC subcommittees and the WP strategy group.
4. Review institutional culture and monitor the impact of EDI initiatives through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
5. Generate reports and research that informs priority setting and action planning.
6. Promote the sharing mainstreaming of evidence based EDI practice across Schools, College structures, systems and processes.
7. Establish working groups where the evidence indicates a need for focussed analysis or problem solving in a particular EDI area.
8. Make recommendations for EDI-related training, awareness-raising and implementation within the College.