Global Academy Undergraduate Learning & Teaching Committee Remit
To formulate and drive forward policy and strategy regarding the education provision by the Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security. This will include the curriculum, assessment, feedback and student support in line with the CMVM and UoE Learning and Teaching strategies. Main duties will be to:
- Review course content as informed by staff and student feedback, and from External Examiner(s) to ensure high quality content and delivery within all programmes.
- Ensure student representation and opportunities to comment on curricular changes.
- Ensure University of Edinburgh Taught Assessment Regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that the Veterinary School Quality Assurance process is followed, all documentation is prepared and that the programmes will be reviewed as requested.
- Consider future education developments: new teaching and assessment techniques, new degree programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.