BVM&S Learning & Teaching Committee Remit
REMIT: to formulate and drive forward policy and strategy regarding the BVM&S to include the BVM&S curriculum, assessment, feedback and student support in line with the CMVM and UOE Learning and Teaching strategies.
1) to receive, consider and develop proposals for curricular change;
2) to refer proposed changes to the DVSU for comment and receive input on student concerns and recommendations;
3) to oversee assessment and feedback across the curriculum and to initiate change and development;
4) to discuss and develop policy regarding student support in the BVM&S programme;
5) to provide a forum for the discussion of curricular issues;
6) to make recommendations and take proposals to the College Undergraduate Learning & Teaching Committee;
7) To receive and discuss updates from Accreditating Bodies, the Library, DEU (inc L&T Advisory Sub Group and Learn Working Group), Board of Studies, Year Directors, Staff Development Group, DVSU, Placements Committe, EMS Committee, VMQAEC and University and College Commitees.